    -----------
    www.davineastley.tk
    Forums Home

    Davin Eastley, May 30, 2005

  2. Davin Eastley

    Raja Guest

    Hi Davin,

    Transcender exams are definitely not braindumps. In my experience of using
    practise exams, they are the best - in terms of questions, interface etc. The
    only disadvantage is that they are the costliest as well.

    Just wondering why you have to advertise the fact that you're "13 years" old
    in every post of yours ? Are you a troll or are you trying to impress someone
    on this forum ?

    - Raja.

    Raja, May 31, 2005

  3. Raja,

    Thanks for your message. I'm not sure; I may possibly be a troll but I don't
    think so! That information will help.

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    www.davineastley.tk