    a few stores.

    Anyone find it today?

    Jeffman

    Jeffman316, Nov 2, 2004

  2. It should be out, probably not a huge pressing so you might have to look
    closely on the shelves.

    ..
    Mr. Hole

    http://icasualties.org/oif/

    "I got to see some incredible parts of the United States which I hadn't
    seen before. Like Vermont, and Canada." - German born Gerhard Reinke on
    "Jimmy Kimmel Live"

    Incontinence 2005: Its not just for Grandma any more!

    "You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain
    pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck

    The Intrinsically Flawed Mr. Hole, Nov 2, 2004

  3. Jeffman316

    kaydigi Guest

    "Jeffman316" <> wrote in message
    > I did not see it in any sale paper, but I see it online at
    > a few stores.
    >
    > Anyone find it today?
    >
    > Jeffman

    Seriously? Wow I wonder how it holds up today. I'm waiting for small wonder
    now.

    kaydigi, Nov 3, 2004
  4. "kaydigi" <> wrote in message

    > "Jeffman316" <> wrote in message
    > > I did not see it in any sale paper, but I see it online at
    > > a few stores.
    > >
    > > Anyone find it today?
    > >
    > > Jeffman

    > Seriously? Wow I wonder how it holds up today. I'm waiting for small

    wonder
    > now.

    How about Gimmie a Break?

    Joseph S. Powell, III, Nov 4, 2004