    Regards,

    Mojtaba
    email: mojtabat at start dot no
    Mojtaba, Oct 9, 2003

  2. Mojtaba

    Codswallop Guest

    On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 21:54:22 GMT, Mojtaba wrote in alt.video.dvd:

    > Please excuse my ignorance. I haver zero knowledge abot DVDs.
    > I would like to get a new DVD machine to replace my VCR machine. I
    > would like that I get a DVD recorder which can also be connected to my
    > PC and record my edited videos from the PC. Is there such a machine
    > which could be used both connected to TV and to PC?

    At the very least, if your PC has a video out (composite, s-video), it
    should work.

    Not sure about DVD recorders that take monitor inputs, though.

    --
    - Cods

    (un ROT-13 to e-mail)
    Codswallop, Oct 10, 2003

  3. Mojtaba

    luminos Guest

    No.

    luminos, Oct 10, 2003
  4. Mojtaba

    Java Jive Guest

    Best way would be to get a DVD Burner for your PC ...

    Java Jive, Oct 10, 2003
  5. Mojtaba

    Skid Guest

    A DVD burner in your PC would allow you to record edited videos from your
    PC. You could then either watch them on TV using a standalone DVD player or
    a video card in the PC that supports TV-out.

    Skid, Oct 10, 2003