  1. I have a Microsoft Press Windows 2000 Professional book that was published
    in 2000. Is this still a good book to study for the 70-210 exam or should I
    go out and try to find a more recent book.

    =?Utf-8?B?S3JpcyBNaWxsZXI=?=, Mar 12, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S3JpcyBNaWxsZXI=?=

    Bart Guest

    "Kris Miller" <Kris > wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have a Microsoft Press Windows 2000 Professional book that was published
    > in 2000. Is this still a good book to study for the 70-210 exam or should
    > go out and try to find a more recent book.

    A lot of those books have not been updated, and still cover most of the
    objectives. Check editions on Amazon. I recently passed 70-215 (2000
    Server) using the second edition published in 2000 by Syngress. You still
    need more than one book, in my opinion, to nail everything you need for the
    exam.

    Bart, Mar 13, 2005

  3. I found an exam cram 2 book from 2003. Are these good study materials for
    the exam?

    =?Utf-8?B?S3JpcyBN?=, Mar 13, 2005