    Any help most gratefully received.
    --
    PG

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBH?=, Oct 7, 2005

  2. http://joelshoemaker.com/computer/mac/wxpfs.html

    or think about using ftp as a file sharing option

    hth

    philip ashley

    Philip Ashley, Oct 8, 2005

  3. Thanks Philip,
    I havn't explored this yet fully but it looks promising.

    Just one thing, how do I establish if the computers can "Ping" each other?

    --
    PG

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBH?=, Oct 8, 2005
  4. for help with 'ping' theres a link on the left that takes you here

    http://joelshoemaker.com/computer/mac/ping.html

    hth

    philip ashley

    Philip Ashley, Oct 8, 2005