    to know is can I read mail already downloaded to my desktop using my
    laptop? Both machines are running Thunderbird.

    Newfdog

    Newfdog, Apr 6, 2006

  2. Newfdog

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Newfdog wrote:
    > Hi...... Is it possible to look at mail, that has been downloaded from
    > the server, to one pc from another pc attached by a network? What I want
    > to know is can I read mail already downloaded to my desktop using my
    > laptop? Both machines are running Thunderbird.
    >
    > Newfdog

    I do it all the time. I have two profiles on my laptop, one that is
    local only and one that has its mail and news location on the LAN.
    http://mozilla.edmullen.net/moz_mailsync.html

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Apr 6, 2006

  3. Newfdog

    Newfdog Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Newfdog wrote:
    >> Hi...... Is it possible to look at mail, that has been downloaded from
    >> the server, to one pc from another pc attached by a network? What I
    >> want to know is can I read mail already downloaded to my desktop using
    >> my laptop? Both machines are running Thunderbird.
    >>
    >> Newfdog

    > I do it all the time. I have two profiles on my laptop, one that is
    > local only and one that has its mail and news location on the LAN.
    > http://mozilla.edmullen.net/moz_mailsync.html

    Checked it out Ed. I might try it but I was looking for a much simpler
    solution. Thanks for the reply though.

    Newfdog

    Newfdog, Apr 7, 2006
  4. Newfdog

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Newfdog wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >> Newfdog wrote:
    >>> Hi...... Is it possible to look at mail, that has been downloaded
    >>> from the server, to one pc from another pc attached by a network?
    >>> What I want to know is can I read mail already downloaded to my
    >>> desktop using my laptop? Both machines are running Thunderbird.
    >>>
    >>> Newfdog

    >> I do it all the time. I have two profiles on my laptop, one that is
    >> local only and one that has its mail and news location on the LAN.
    >> http://mozilla.edmullen.net/moz_mailsync.html
    >>

    > Checked it out Ed. I might try it but I was looking for a much simpler
    > solution. Thanks for the reply though.
    >
    > Newfdog

    If there's something there that is troublesome, let me know. It sounds
    a lot more difficult than it really is.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net