Is this PIX Dead ?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by AS, Sep 12, 2005.

  1. AS

    AS Guest

    I have a Cisco PIX 506E, when you switch it on you get:

    CISCO SYSTEMS PIX FIREWALL
    Embedded BIOS Version 4.3.207 01/02/02 16:12:22.73
    Compiled by morlee
    32 MB RAM

    PCI Device Table.
    Bus Dev Func VendID DevID Class Irq
    00 00 00 8086 7192 Host Bridge
    00 07 00 8086 7110 ISA Bridge
    00 07 01 8086 7111 IDE Controller
    00 07 02 8086 7112 Serial Bus 9
    00 07 03 8086 7113 PCI Bridge
    00 0D 00 8086 1209 Ethernet 11
    00 0E 00 8086 1209 Ethernet 10

    and thats it, nothing more, just sits there. I have tried sending the break
    signal but no luck. I can not send ping the inside or outside interface,
    only the power light is on, no ACT or Network.

    Anyone seen this happen?

    TIA

    AS

    AS, Sep 12, 2005