Is this malicious?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by j, Jun 23, 2006.

  1. j

    j Guest

    j, Jun 23, 2006

  2. j

    Travis Guest

    Download them, do a virus scan on the zip, or file or anything you
    downloaded first. maybe run a spyware check if you download from the spyware
    directory (duh).

    Travis, Jun 23, 2006

  3. j

    j Guest

    My Symantec alerted me to two of them as possible Trojan downloaders, but
    I've had false alarms before.

    j, Jun 23, 2006
  4. j

    Toby Guest

    "Travis" <> wrote in message
    > Download them, do a virus scan on the zip, or file or anything you
    > downloaded first. maybe run a spyware check if you download from the
    > spyware directory (duh).

    It's also a good scan them with a Trojan removal program, as I've had files
    with Trojans that came up clean under my Symantec virus scan.

    Toby
    Toby, Jun 24, 2006