  1. ZForce

    ZForce Guest

    Yes or no? If not, where should I go?

    ZForce, Nov 2, 2003

  2. ZForce

    Scot Gardner Guest

    "ZForce" <> wrote in message
    news:H8fpb.102544$-kc.rr.com...
    > Yes or no? If not, where should I go?

    Yes, as long as your post indicates that you are selling, for example:

    FS: Rare, out of print DVDs.

    Scot Gardner, Nov 2, 2003

  3. ZForce

    Rutgar Guest

    On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 22:01:11 GMT, "ZForce" <>
    wrote:

    >Yes or no? If not, where should I go?

    No, this is a discussion group, not a market group.

    Try:

    rec.video.dvd.marketplace

    - Rutgar

    Rutgar, Nov 2, 2003
  4. ZForce

    ZForce Guest

    Oh no, one yes and one no?

    ZForce, Nov 3, 2003
  5. ZForce

    Mark Spatny Guest

    ZForce, says...
    > Yes or no? If not, where should I go?

    No. But if you do, please put all your DVDs into ONE post, don't list 40
    FS messages.

    Mark Spatny, Nov 3, 2003
  6. ZForce wrote:
    > Yes or no? If not, where should I go?

    No.

    rec.video.dvd.marketplace is the correct newsgroup for sale/auction posts.

    HTH,

    doug

    --

    International caller on my line; tomorrow's just another distance...

    Douglas Bailey, Nov 3, 2003