    little confused by the speed and voltage compatibility.

    Thanks in advance,

    Vincent

    Vincent Wonnacott, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Vincent Wonnacott

    ICee Guest

    Vincent Wonnacott wrote:
    > I would like to buy a B402F MSI XP MOTHERBOARD 745 ULTRA board that
    > has a AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) 4x slot (1.5V only). Can
    > someone tell me if my ATI Radeon 9200SE 128mb graphics card will work
    > with this board as Im a little confused by the speed and voltage
    > compatibility.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >

    > Vincent

    Yes, it will work. This explains AGP compatibility:
    http://www.ertyu.org/~steven_nikkel/agpcompatibility.html

    ICee, Aug 24, 2004

  3. To the rescue again!

    Many thanks ICEE - BTW - Other power problem you resolved has been as good
    as gold since.

    Many thanks again.

    Vincent Wonnacott, Aug 24, 2004
  4. Vincent Wonnacott

    ICee Guest

    You're welcome. :)

    ICee, Aug 24, 2004
  5. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Tue,
    24 Aug 2004 04:19:54 +0000 (UTC), "Vincent Wonnacott"
    <> screamed from behind the mulberry
    bush:

    >I would like to buy a B402F MSI XP MOTHERBOARD 745 ULTRA board that has a
    >AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) 4x slot (1.5V only). Can someone tell me if
    >my ATI Radeon 9200SE 128mb graphics card will work with this board as Im a
    >little confused by the speed and voltage compatibility.
    >
    >Thanks in advance,

    The 9200Se works in all modes, 2X/4X/8X so it should work OK in your
    new board.

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Aug 24, 2004