    with VB.NET.

    Is that good enough to take the real exam and pass?

    Thanks!

    David C. Allen, Oct 27, 2004

  2. David C. Allen

    Tom Dacon Guest

    Go for it.

    Tom

    Tom Dacon, Oct 27, 2004

  3. David C. Allen

    Jazz Guest

    More than enough

    Jazz, Oct 27, 2004
  4. David C. Allen

    Guest Guest

    It is too much!! loooolz

    Guest, Oct 27, 2004
  5. David C. Allen

    TomTom Guest

    Didn't Transcender say pass or fail?

    TomTom, Oct 30, 2004
  6. David C. Allen

    Tod1d Guest

    Hi David,

    That should be more than enough. My colleagues and I believe that if
    you score higher than 600 you are in the running. But, you should
    study to improve. 900 is excellent. Go for it!

    Tod Birdsall
    http://tod1d.blogspot.com

    Tod1d, Nov 1, 2004