Is This For Real?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Paul Maskell, Aug 16, 2004.

  1. Paul Maskell

    Paul Maskell Guest

    Paul Maskell, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Paul Maskell

    Tony RAZ Guest

    nope.

    season 1 & 2 are released as a set on nov 23 and season 3 is also released
    then.

    http://www.tvdirectmedia.com/Browse...2/parent_ids/0,2/Name/Seinfeld_DVD_Collection

    Tony RAZ, Aug 16, 2004

  3. Paul Maskell

    Mike Guest

    Mike, Aug 16, 2004
  4. Paul Maskell

    jayembee Guest

    "Paul Maskell" <> wrote:

    >Came across this site that sells the complete 9 series of Seinfeld
    >plus a bonus disc of bloopers.
    >
    >http://www.tvdirectmedia.com/Browse...2/parent_ids/0,2/Name/Seinfeld_DVD_Collection
    >
    >Is this for real?

    Yes, it's for real. It's also illegal.

    >I thought that Seinfeld wasn't out on DVD yet!

    It isn't. The first three seasons will be released in November by the
    legal copyright holders.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Aug 16, 2004
  5. jayembee wrote:

    >>Came across this site that sells the complete 9 series of Seinfeld
    >>plus a bonus disc of bloopers.
    >>
    >>http://www.tvdirectmedia.com/Browse...2/parent_ids/0,2/Name/Seinfeld_DVD_Collection
    >>
    >>Is this for real?

    > Yes, it's for real. It's also illegal.
    >

    >>I thought that Seinfeld wasn't out on DVD yet!

    > It isn't. The first three seasons will be released in November by the
    > legal copyright holders.

    WITH commentaries and extras. (And yeah, maybe the blooper reel too,
    but at least the real one.)

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Aug 17, 2004
  6. "Paul Maskell" <> wrote in message news:<41210b31$0$3969$>...
    > Came across this site that sells the complete 9 series of Seinfeld
    > plus a bonus disc of bloopers.
    >
    > http://www.tvdirectmedia.com/Browse...2/parent_ids/0,2/Name/Seinfeld_DVD_Collection
    >
    > Is this for real?
    > I thought that Seinfeld wasn't out on DVD yet!

    Not much of a site with only two bootleg products for sale. At least
    the prices are more reasonable than the guy who was trying to sell
    bootleg complete seasons and reunion movies for The Dukes of Hazzard
    on Ebay and was claiming they were all promotional items made by
    Warner Bros. Those were going for over $400 or more.
    Joseph Phillips, Aug 17, 2004
  7. Stephen \(aka steford\), Aug 17, 2004
  8. On Tue, 17 Aug 2004, Stephen (aka steford) wrote:
    > Mike wrote:
    > > "Paul Maskell" <> wrote in message
    > >> Came across this site that sells the complete 9 series of Seinfeld
    > >> plus a bonus disc of bloopers.

    > http://www.tvdirectmedia.com/Browse...2/parent_ids/0,2/Name/Seinfeld_DVD_Collection
    > >>
    > >> Is this for real?
    > >> I thought that Seinfeld wasn't out on DVD yet!

    > > Just look at the state of that website. It's pretty obvious its dodgy.
    > > http://www.tvdirectmedia.com/

    > It's a legitimate business :)

    Run by Fat Tony, head of the Legitimate Businessmen's Association?

    swac
    Stephen Cooke, Aug 17, 2004