    1. Advertising

  2. Keeven Kuate

    Joe Guest

    Joe, Aug 7, 2005

  3. Keeven Kuate

    Keeven Kuate Guest

    ok my bad.

    Keeven Kuate, Aug 7, 2005
  4. Keeven Kuate

    Fakename Guest

    To the non-techie news that Apple is going to adopt the *86 processor
    could easily cause this type of confusion, so I don't consider this a
    "stupid" question.

    Apple will probably code their *86 operating systems to ONLY run on
    hardware from Apple, even though it'll be a *86 processor, just like
    your pc.

    Fakename, Aug 8, 2005