Is this a scam?

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by D. Wilson, Sep 11, 2003.

  1. D. Wilson

    D. Wilson Guest

    D. Wilson, Sep 11, 2003

  2. D. Wilson

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:41:34 +0100, D. Wilson <>
    wrote:

    >See this link, is this a scam or could anyone not living in USA make
    >any money from this?

    no its a scam and your posting is a spam

    --
    Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Sep 11, 2003

  3. D. Wilson

    D. Wilson Guest

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:10:41 +0200, Jim Watt <_way>
    scribbled:

    >On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:41:34 +0100, D. Wilson <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>See this link, is this a scam or could anyone not living in USA make
    >>any money from this?

    >no its a scam and your posting is a spam

    It was not a spam but a genuine enquiry!
    DW.

    D. Wilson, Sep 11, 2003
  4. D. Wilson

    Ant Guest

    "D. Wilson" <> wrote in message

    > On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:10:41 +0200, Jim Watt <_way>
    > scribbled:
    >
    >>On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:41:34 +0100, D. Wilson <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>See this link, is this a scam or could anyone not living in USA make
    >>>any money from this?

    >>no its a scam and your posting is a spam

    > It was not a spam but a genuine enquiry!
    > DW.

    The email you got the link from was a spam. Why are you even thinking
    about it? You get an email from someone you don't know offering a get
    rich scheme and you think it might work? Yeah, right!

    If you are not actively fighting spam just delete it, otherwise you
    are part of the problem.

    Ant, Sep 11, 2003