Is this a scam or kosher deal?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Oct 23, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Oct 23, 2009

  2. richard

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In news:ja4j5evf9k4r$.1fewc89pdd5bl$ richard
    <> wrote:

    > http://satellitedefect.tv/
    >
    > Fifty bucks for the software and unlimited use of 3500 worldwide tv
    > channels? What's the catch? Scam?

    They're probably charging $50 for a link to hulu.

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

    Bert Hyman, Oct 23, 2009

  3. richard

    ---Fitz--- Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    > http://satellitedirect.tv/?hop=index26#channels
    >
    > Fifty bucks for the software and unlimited use of 3500 worldwide tv
    > channels? What's the catch? Scam?

    Website created 6 months ago and the owner has a yahoo address with no valid
    phone number.

    ---Fitz---, Oct 23, 2009
  4. richard

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The richard Post:
    > http://satellitedirect.tv/?hop=index26#channels
    >
    > Fifty bucks for the software and unlimited use of 3500 worldwide tv
    > channels? What's the catch? Scam?

    *As Seen On TV* says it all, Stay away.
    If you got 50 bucks to throw away try it and let us know <g>

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Oct 23, 2009
  5. You're a stupid idiot. After all these years of trying to find out who I am
    you still believe that that type info is valid and means something. You can
    put whatever you want in that domain info. Smart people use false
    information to keep dumbasses like you from trying to ID them.

    your time.

    The Real Truth MVP, Oct 24, 2009
  6. The Fake Truth Impossible-to-be-an-MVP wrote:

    > .. Smart people use false information to keep dumbasses like you from
    > trying to ID them.

    Smart dumbasses like you allow domain name information sites on the web
    showing your real address, phone numbers, and your old yahoo email
    address.

    They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
    waste your time.
    PCButtface1, The Not-Real Truth Not-an-MVP, fake-ms-mvp.org

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 24, 2009
  7. richard

    ---Fitz--- Guest

    Do ya still own nasa.gov or did ya let nasa have it back, Christopher? And
    ya still have that fake picture on your fake MVP site
    (XXXX://www.ms-mvp.org/). You remember...the one ya stole from
    http://www.frontpageagency.co.uk/. Smart people are truthful. You are
    neither. Good to hear from you again.

    ---Fitz---, Oct 24, 2009