    No OPs since about 8 last night GMT?

    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    Paul Heslop, Feb 10, 2007

  2. Paul Heslop wrote:
    > No OPs since about 8 last night GMT?

    If you check on your local ISP's status page, you will find that they have
    currently lost the external feed. Ticket 420455

    http://status2.virginmedia.com/vmstatus/summary.do

    Cheers,
    David

    David J Taylor, Feb 10, 2007

  3. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    David J Taylor wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > > No OPs since about 8 last night GMT?

    > If you check on your local ISP's status page, you will find that they have
    > currently lost the external feed. Ticket 420455
    >
    > http://status2.virginmedia.com/vmstatus/summary.do
    >
    > Cheers,
    > David

    Thanks David. I would normally look there but since they changed to
    virgin I find their new webpage a bit ugly to say the least. Looking
    at that it doesn't really answer my question as I'm on the text
    server, not the binary one.

    Could you tell me if there were new original posts made here after,
    say, 9 last night?

    Paul Heslop, Feb 10, 2007
  4. Paul Heslop after much deep thought made the following comment/s within
    rec.photo.digital news::

    > David J Taylor wrote:
    >>
    >> Paul Heslop wrote:
    >> > No OPs since about 8 last night GMT?

    >> If you check on your local ISP's status page, you will find that they
    >> have currently lost the external feed. Ticket 420455
    >>
    >> http://status2.virginmedia.com/vmstatus/summary.do
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >> David

    > Thanks David. I would normally look there but since they changed to
    > virgin I find their new webpage a bit ugly to say the least. Looking
    > at that it doesn't really answer my question as I'm on the text
    > server, not the binary one.
    >
    > Could you tell me if there were new original posts made here after,
    > say, 9 last night?

    yes there are 50 plus paul and FWIW posts are not propagating from either
    sever..

    --
    Rob
    Sleeping where no shadows fall

    Cøllap§ed Lûng, Feb 10, 2007
  5. Paul Heslop

    dennis@home Guest

    "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message

    > bugger

    Less of the language lad.
    This isn't bydg you know. ;-)

    dennis@home, Feb 11, 2007
  6. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    "dennis@home" wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > bugger

    > Less of the language lad.
    > This isn't bydg you know. ;-)

    heh heh. Can't wait til it's Virgin.discussion.general

    Paul Heslop, Feb 11, 2007