    108 Main Rd SH 1 Waikanae

    Anything known?

    Philip

    Philip, Mar 30, 2006

  2. Hi Philip..

    Can you forward me the entire email (including headers) to

    and I shall see what can be done/investigation

    Thanks
    Craig Whitmore
    http://www.nzdsl.co.nz
    http://www.spam.co.nz

    Craig Whitmore, Mar 30, 2006

  3. Philip

    XPD Guest

    "Philip" <> wrote in message
    > Tiresome & repetitive spam pushing no-hoper share deals contains this
    > address:
    >
    > A & L Marketing
    > 108 Main Rd SH 1 Waikanae
    >
    > Anything known?
    >
    > Philip

    Legit company name.... inc. April 2002..... Registered office based in
    Botany Downs Auckland... Service address in Waiuku....2 share holders (both
    being the directors)
    Cant find any complaints via google search about them.....
    Email them and complain :p

    XPD, Mar 30, 2006