    he miss stated how long it took. I score well the A+
    exams, but it took a long time to be ready. I failed the
    215 the first time. Give the guy a break.
    WHO, Oct 23, 2003

  2. WHO

    EJ Guest

    You're right, clearly it is or it is not. Surely people go overboard
    sometimes, but the guy could have said something earlier. It's not easy to
    spot a disability over the internet. You can't always assume that someone
    telling fairy tales has no sense for time (or reality, or earth ..). A lot
    of people here just show off, spam, ..

    And the guy still maintains he was done 15-20 minutes. They'll build a
    church on that spot soon to celebrate the miracle..

    EJ, Oct 23, 2003

  3. WHO

    Guest Guest

    If the posters here would learn and master this little
    known concept of mutual respect he wouldn't have to
    mention anything. Try asking for clarifying information
    before crucifying a poster. This could go a long way.
    The strange thing is that I don't see any post from the
    flamers here in any of Microsoft's other communities where
    *real* knowledge is being shared with almost no flaming
    going on. So... what does that mean?

    Guest, Oct 23, 2003
  4. WHO

    EJ Guest

    Alrighty already, this is a discussion group. People attack one another
    sometimes, we can't be holding hands all the time. We're all grown ups, no?

    Sure, people with a sense of irony and sarcasm like to converse with kindred
    spirits, hence the group-separation..

    As for the *real* knowledge, hardly ever does anyone here anything else than
    "I want MCSE, tell me everything you know and do it quick!!"..

    EJ, Oct 23, 2003
  5. WHO

    WHO Guest

    The guy may have substracted the time wrong. Sometimes I
    have to write on paper but in my its different. When I
    finsihed my exam and went back to school and I did the
    same thing first, but know that my wires are crossed and I
    need to write it on paper. Only then I realized that it
    was over 90 minutes. They have to tell me go home half the
    time.

    WHO, Oct 24, 2003
  6. WHO

    Guest Guest

    I do that all the time, I have trouble communicating what
    is in my head. I was in there for 1:45 minutes and I
    forget words. I went to one braindump only to see what it
    is like. I have been going to school for almost 3 years. I
    have had crummy instructors that have taught the book and
    left us to fend for ourselves. I sorry for my mistake. I
    was trying just get some information who this everyday. I
    used a lot different resources. I too took the OS exam 3
    times before I passed it. I took a fast track course got
    good grade thought it meant was ready for test. Now I am
    not if should finish school, becuase I don't if I had
    taking the right classes. I guess that I will never be
    forgiven for my error. I didn't expect to score this well,
    I even missed a few questions and I was surprised. I get
    confused and I am sorry

    Guest, Oct 24, 2003
  7. WHO

    WHO Guest

    That's ok, try to remember to slow down before you write
    something. People apparently will attack you. Maybe EJ
    would agree with me on this. Just don't beleive
    braindumps, pick your instructors brains till hurt and
    then do some more. Do not give up, keep trying.

    WHO, Oct 24, 2003
  8. WHO

    Guest Guest

    Inline

    If we were talking simple differences of opinions I might
    be able to partly agree with you. As it is this newsgroup
    could easily be renamed "Flamers".

    >sometimes, we can't be holding hands all the time. We're

    all grown ups, no?

    I don't know where you're from, but in most civilized
    societies adults don't have to attack each other to get
    their points across. All that proves is immaturity and
    not being able to defend your position with any
    intelligent responses.

    >Sure, people with a sense of irony and sarcasm like to

    converse with kindred
    >spirits, hence the group-separation..

    Re-affirms what my previous comment about being able to
    rename the group, then the "kindred spirits" could flame
    until their content without people like me challenging
    it. Don't get me wrong, I know that some posters do offer
    helpful/useful information, but quantity wise the helpful
    information takes a back seat to the flaming that goes on
    here.

    >As for the *real* knowledge, hardly ever does anyone here

    anything else than
    >"I want MCSE, tell me everything you know and do it

    quick!!"..

    I never said that the questions posted were valid. Some
    are, but quite a few clearly indicate that the poster is
    either in the wrong field or just don't have a clue about
    the industry. In some cases the user may just need a
    nudge in the right direction. Instead they get flamed, so
    what's their motivation to continue? I would venture to
    say that some of them get so turned off that the only
    place they *think* that they can get any information is to
    visit the braindumps. Ironically braindumps is one of the
    biggest flaming points in this group.

    Guest, Oct 24, 2003
  9. wrote:
    > Inline

    As could about 30k-50k other newsgroups. Sure -some- MS newsgroups are tame
    by comparison, but they're also as boring as your typical technical
    reference manual.

    >> sometimes, we can't be holding hands all the time. We're all grown
    >> ups, no?
    >>

    > I don't know where you're from, but in most civilized
    > societies adults don't have to attack each other to get
    > their points across. All that proves is immaturity and
    > not being able to defend your position with any
    > intelligent responses.

    This is not a civilized society, it is USENET. People do not act the same
    way on-line as they do in person. Fight all the windmills you want, that
    will never change.

    >> Sure, people with a sense of irony and sarcasm like to converse with
    >> kindred spirits, hence the group-separation..

    > Re-affirms what my previous comment about being able to
    > rename the group, then the "kindred spirits" could flame
    > until their content without people like me challenging
    > it. Don't get me wrong, I know that some posters do offer
    > helpful/useful information, but quantity wise the helpful
    > information takes a back seat to the flaming that goes on
    > here.

    That's because the intelligent questions take a backseat to both.

    A LOT of really stupid questions simply get ignored. Even flamers get
    tired.

    >> As for the *real* knowledge, hardly ever does anyone here anything
    >> else than "I want MCSE, tell me everything you know and do it
    >> quick!!"..

    > I never said that the questions posted were valid. Some
    > are, but quite a few clearly indicate that the poster is
    > either in the wrong field or just don't have a clue about
    > the industry. In some cases the user may just need a
    > nudge in the right direction. Instead they get flamed, so
    > what's their motivation to continue? I would venture to
    > say that some of them get so turned off that the only
    > place they *think* that they can get any information is to
    > visit the braindumps. Ironically braindumps is one of the
    > biggest flaming points in this group.

    How is that ironic? You don't think brain dumpers deserve what they get?
    Should we turn up the heat on other questions and lay off the cheaters?
    What's their motivation to continue? If they don't have a thick-enough skin
    to take some criticism for not researching no their own before asking the
    same question a bazillion others have asked, you don't think they'd do just
    as poorly on the job? In an odd way, the "flamers" to which you refer,
    specifically to brain dumpers, and in a lesser way to the "What is MCSE?
    Tell me all!" askers, are doing a major favor by discouraging them, even if
    that is not their intent. Those who are NOT discouraged will more likely
    perservere.

    --
    Fris "This is part 3352 of 9436 of Why Flame?" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    Frisbee® MCNGP, Oct 24, 2003