Is this a good deal?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by -=rjh=-, Jun 30, 2005.

  1. -=rjh=-

    -=rjh=- Guest

    or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
    (http://www.stopabductions.com/)

    So much for the knowledge economy.

    I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.

    http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y but see also
    http://www.femone.com/Product_BIOPRO.aspx
    http://www.emf-health.com/biopro-howitworks.htm
    http://www.prohealthsolutions.com/productdetails129.html

    ================
    BIOPRO Cellphone EMF Reducer Sticker
    The BIOPRO Cell Chip measurably neutralizes the negative effects of EMFs
    from cell-phones on bio-energetic field of the human body.

    It harmonizes the specific range of frequencies produced by the cell
    phone known to have biological effects--both the microwave radiation
    coming from the cell phone antenna and the ELF (extremely low frequency)
    waves from the cell phone circuitry. The BIOPRO Cell Chip provides you
    with total protection and peace of mind.

    Just put one of these sticker's on your phone and you're away. Larger
    devices require two stickers.

    Features:

    * Ground-breaking invention after 20 years of research
    * Developed by German Scientist
    * Backed by research study from Research Institute for Vital
    Energetics Germany
    * Based on modern physics' guiding principle of energy and information
    * Measurably neutralizes the negative effects of EMFs from
    cell-phones on bio-energetic field of the human body
    * Information permanently stored inside the BIOPRO Chip system,
    plus the energy of light guarantees flawless and indefinite operation
    * No maintenance necessary – EVER!

    Warranty:

    * Lifetime Warranty through BIOPRO
    -=rjh=-, Jun 30, 2005

  2. -=rjh=-

    Roger_Nickel Guest

    -=rjh=- wrote:
    > or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
    > (http://www.stopabductions.com/)
    >
    > So much for the knowledge economy.
    >
    > I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.
    >

    > http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y but see also
    > http://www.femone.com/Product_BIOPRO.aspx
    > http://www.emf-health.com/biopro-howitworks.htm
    > http://www.prohealthsolutions.com/productdetails129.html
    >

    > ================
    > BIOPRO Cellphone EMF Reducer Sticker
    > The BIOPRO Cell Chip measurably neutralizes the negative effects of EMFs
    > from cell-phones on bio-energetic field of the human body.
    >
    > It harmonizes the specific range of frequencies produced by the cell
    > phone known to have biological effects--both the microwave radiation
    > coming from the cell phone antenna and the ELF (extremely low frequency)
    > waves from the cell phone circuitry. The BIOPRO Cell Chip provides you
    > with total protection and peace of mind.
    >
    > Just put one of these sticker's on your phone and you're away. Larger
    > devices require two stickers.
    >
    > Features:
    >
    > * Ground-breaking invention after 20 years of research
    > * Developed by German Scientist
    > * Backed by research study from Research Institute for Vital
    > Energetics Germany
    > * Based on modern physics' guiding principle of energy and information
    > * Measurably neutralizes the negative effects of EMFs from
    > cell-phones on bio-energetic field of the human body
    > * Information permanently stored inside the BIOPRO Chip system, plus
    > the energy of light guarantees flawless and indefinite operation
    > * No maintenance necessary – EVER!
    >
    > Warranty:
    >
    > * Lifetime Warranty through BIOPRO

    A conspiracy by the battery manufacturers!. You phone's RF output is soaked up
    by the "Harmonisation Chip" and your phone boosts transmitter power to
    compensate, flattening the battery!. Don't fall for it!.
    Roger_Nickel, Jun 30, 2005

  3. -=rjh=-

    Mackin Guest

    -=rjh=- wrote:

    > or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
    > (http://www.stopabductions.com/)
    >
    > So much for the knowledge economy.
    >
    > I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.
    >

    > http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y but see also
    > http://www.femone.com/Product_BIOPRO.aspx
    > http://www.emf-health.com/biopro-howitworks.htm
    > http://www.prohealthsolutions.com/productdetails129.html

    <snip the bullshit>

    It's a complete scam. I've read about this a while back on the JREF
    website. I wonder how many poor saps were conned into parting with 50
    bucks for this worthless crap.

    Mackin.
    Mackin, Jun 30, 2005
  4. -=rjh=-

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    -=rjh=- wrote:
    > or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
    > (http://www.stopabductions.com/)
    >
    > So much for the knowledge economy.
    >
    > I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.
    >

    > http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y but see also

    This outfit is run by Colin Brown in Cambridge .... would that be the
    Computer Company from Hamilton Colin Brown ?

    Chris Mayhew, Jun 30, 2005
  5. -=rjh=-

    Bret Guest

    On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:02:14 +1200, Chris Mayhew <> wrote:

    >-=rjh=- wrote:
    >> or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
    >> (http://www.stopabductions.com/)
    >>
    >> So much for the knowledge economy.
    >>
    >> I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.
    >>

    >> http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y but see also

    >This outfit is run by Colin Brown in Cambridge .... would that be the
    >Computer Company from Hamilton Colin Brown ?

    The PC Company?
    Yes Colin Brown.
    Bret, Jun 30, 2005
  6. -=rjh=-

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    Bret wrote:
    > On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:02:14 +1200, Chris Mayhew <> wrote:
    >

    >>-=rjh=- wrote:
    >>
    >>>or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
    >>>(http://www.stopabductions.com/)
    >>>
    >>>So much for the knowledge economy.
    >>>
    >>>I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.
    >>>

    >>>http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y but see also

    >>This outfit is run by Colin Brown in Cambridge .... would that be the
    >>Computer Company from Hamilton Colin Brown ?

    > The PC Company?
    > Yes Colin Brown.

    Thats the one, then he set up an *email advertising delivery* company,
    and now this ....... perhaps he is spinning out of control.....

    Chris Mayhew, Jun 30, 2005
  7. -=rjh=-

    Jerry Guest

    Chris Mayhew wrote:
    > -=rjh=- wrote:
    >
    >> or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
    >> (http://www.stopabductions.com/)
    >>
    >> So much for the knowledge economy.
    >>
    >> I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.
    >>

    >> http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y but see also

    > This outfit is run by Colin Brown in Cambridge .... would that be the
    > Computer Company from Hamilton Colin Brown ?

    Well spotted!
    Jerry, Jun 30, 2005
  8. -=rjh=-

    Rob Guest

    "-=rjh=-" <> wrote in message
    > or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
    > (http://www.stopabductions.com/)
    >
    > So much for the knowledge economy.
    >
    > I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.
    >

    > http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y but see also
    > http://www.femone.com/Product_BIOPRO.aspx
    > http://www.emf-health.com/biopro-howitworks.htm
    > http://www.prohealthsolutions.com/productdetails129.html
    >

    > ================
    > BIOPRO Cellphone EMF Reducer Sticker
    > The BIOPRO Cell Chip measurably neutralizes the negative effects of EMFs
    > from cell-phones on bio-energetic field of the human body.
    >
    > It harmonizes the specific range of frequencies produced by the cell
    > phone known to have biological effects--both the microwave radiation
    > coming from the cell phone antenna and the ELF (extremely low frequency)
    > waves from the cell phone circuitry. The BIOPRO Cell Chip provides you
    > with total protection and peace of mind.
    >
    > Just put one of these sticker's on your phone and you're away. Larger
    > devices require two stickers.
    >
    > Features:
    >
    > * Ground-breaking invention after 20 years of research
    > * Developed by German Scientist
    > * Backed by research study from Research Institute for Vital
    > Energetics Germany
    > * Based on modern physics' guiding principle of energy and

    information
    > * Measurably neutralizes the negative effects of EMFs from
    > cell-phones on bio-energetic field of the human body
    > * Information permanently stored inside the BIOPRO Chip system,
    > plus the energy of light guarantees flawless and indefinite operation
    > * No maintenance necessary – EVER!
    >
    > Warranty:
    >
    > * Lifetime Warranty through BIOPRO

    Look at the forum on their website, it kind of tells you what other people
    think.
    Rob, Jun 30, 2005
  9. Hi there,

    -=rjh=- wrote:
    > or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
    > (http://www.stopabductions.com/)
    >
    > So much for the knowledge economy.
    >
    > I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.
    >

    > http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y

    Tinfoil helmet is probably better, but less gas-bagging on the
    mobile is the best solution I can think of... :)

    --
    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Brisbane, Australia.

    Chris Wilkinson, Jun 30, 2005
  10. -=rjh=-

    Sc00ter Guest

    On , , Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:00:33 +1200, Is this a good deal?,
    -=rjh=- <> wrote:

    >or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
    >(http://www.stopabductions.com/)
    >
    >So much for the knowledge economy.
    >
    >I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.
    >

    >http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y but see also
    >http://www.femone.com/Product_BIOPRO.aspx
    >http://www.emf-health.com/biopro-howitworks.htm
    >http://www.prohealthsolutions.com/productdetails129.html
    >

    >================
    > BIOPRO Cellphone EMF Reducer Sticker
    >The BIOPRO Cell Chip measurably neutralizes the negative effects of EMFs
    >from cell-phones on bio-energetic field of the human body.
    >
    >It harmonizes the specific range of frequencies produced by the cell
    >phone known to have biological effects--both the microwave radiation
    >coming from the cell phone antenna and the ELF (extremely low frequency)
    >waves from the cell phone circuitry. The BIOPRO Cell Chip provides you
    >with total protection and peace of mind.
    >
    >Just put one of these sticker's on your phone and you're away. Larger
    >devices require two stickers.
    >
    >Features:
    >
    > * Ground-breaking invention after 20 years of research
    > * Developed by German Scientist
    > * Backed by research study from Research Institute for Vital
    >Energetics Germany
    > * Based on modern physics' guiding principle of energy and information
    > * Measurably neutralizes the negative effects of EMFs from
    >cell-phones on bio-energetic field of the human body
    > * Information permanently stored inside the BIOPRO Chip system,
    >plus the energy of light guarantees flawless and indefinite operation
    > * No maintenance necessary – EVER!
    >
    >Warranty:
    >
    > * Lifetime Warranty through BIOPRO

    You would be much better off wrapping your cell phone in 20
    layers of aluminium foil.
    --
    Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus
    ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem. (In the good
    Sc00ter, Jul 6, 2005