    1) Sparkle Geforce 6600GT (agp) video card

    2) 200 gb Seagate Baracuda 7200 rpm hard drive

    both for $425 including gst.
    Bottle Boy, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Bottle Boy

    Daniel Guest

    Bottle Boy wrote:
    > 1) Sparkle Geforce 6600GT (agp) video card
    >
    > 2) 200 gb Seagate Baracuda 7200 rpm hard drive
    >
    > both for $425 including gst.

    You in Wellington?

    I'd be interested.

    Cheers.
    Daniel, Mar 1, 2005

  3. Bottle Boy

    Daniel Guest

    Daniel wrote:
    > Bottle Boy wrote:
    >
    >> 1) Sparkle Geforce 6600GT (agp) video card
    >>
    >> 2) 200 gb Seagate Baracuda 7200 rpm hard drive
    >>
    >> both for $425 including gst.
    >>

    > You in Wellington?
    >
    > I'd be interested.
    >
    > Cheers.

    Actually, don't worry - my pricing isn't as up to date as it used to be.

    Sorry.
    Daniel, Mar 1, 2005
  4. Bottle Boy

    Evil Bastard Guest

    Bottle Boy wrote:
    > 1) Sparkle Geforce 6600GT (agp) video card
    >
    > 2) 200 gb Seagate Baracuda 7200 rpm hard drive
    >
    > both for $425 including gst.

    Checked pricespy.co.nz ?

    --
    Cheers
    EB

    Evil Bastard, Mar 1, 2005
  5. Bottle Boy

    Bottle Boy Guest

    "Evil Bastard" <> wrote in message
    > Bottle Boy wrote:
    > Checked pricespy.co.nz ?

    Hmm, pricespy has the sparkle video card at $348 and the seagate hdd for
    $180 ... total of $528. So I guess according to pricespy I'm getting a very
    good deal! :)
    Bottle Boy, Mar 2, 2005
  6. Bottle Boy

    Bottle Boy Guest

    "Bottle Boy" <> wrote in message
    > Hmm, pricespy has the sparkle video card at $348 and the seagate hdd for
    > $180 ... total of $528. So I guess according to pricespy I'm getting a
    > very good deal! :)

    Admittedly there are cheaper pixel view 6600 gts for around the 330 mark.
    Bottle Boy, Mar 2, 2005