Is this a good deal?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by KurtKocaine@gmail.com, Dec 1, 2005.

  1. Guest

    This guy sent me this through craigslist. Is this a good deal?

    I CAN BUILD YOU AN
    AMD 3200+
    80GB HD SERIAL ATA OR 80 GB IDE HD
    DVD BURNER
    FLOPPY DISK
    COMBO DVD+CDRW
    WINDOWS XP HOME W/ LICENSE
    2 512 DDR RAMS + NEW CASE.

    ALL NEW PARTS+ NEW WINDOWS XP
    ACTIVATED IN YOUR NAME...
    ALSO CAN PUT IN OFFICE XP IF YOU WANT..
    ANTIVIRUS+ ANTI SPYWARE + NERO 6.0 +DVD SHRINK [TO COPY RENTED
    MOVIES]
    & OTHER PROGRAMS TOO.[ FOR $25 MORE I'LL PUT IN A 2nd HD 40 gb...]

    FOR $375
    ALL NEW PARTS
    ******************@yahoo.com

    YOU CAN SEE IT BEFORE YOU BUY>>>>
    I WILL ACTIVATE WIN XP WITH YOU WATCHING..
    2:30 PM 11.30.2005
    , Dec 1, 2005

  2. Fakename Guest

    If he will give you an signed, itemized recipt with his name and address
    on it and if you get the authenticity labels from the CPU and XP box,
    then it sounds alright.

    I would still be wary about this kind of think without references I trust.

    Fakename, Dec 1, 2005