IS THIS A FRAUD?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by SANDRA KELLY, Jul 27, 2004.

  1. SANDRA KELLY

    SANDRA KELLY Guest

    I want to buy this if its not a braindump, any ideas?

    Limited To The First 50 Callers!
    Call Now!

    Call 1-888-840-2378 And Mention Code: CY10
    Visit Us At: QuickCert.com

    MCSE SERVER 2003 CERTIFICATION MEANS SUCCESS!

    As an MCSE for Windows 2003, you will have the ability to
    effectively plan, implement, maintain and support
    information networks in a wide range of computing
    environments using Microsoft's new Windows 2003 and other
    Microsoft Server products. Along with these skills come
    increased job opportunities and financial rewards.
    Microsoft 2003 Certification
    Our Microsoft 2003 training courses provide students with
    the knowledge and skills to manage accounts and resources
    in a Microsoft Windows ServerT 2003 environment. Our
    courses are intended for systems administrator and systems
    engineer candidates who are responsible for managing
    accounts and resources.

    CISSP Certification
    The QuickCert CISSP courseware is designed to fully
    prepare you to become a Certified Information Systems
    Security Professional. QuickCert provides you state-of-the-
    art courseware that is guaranteed to prepare you for your
    CISSP exam and a successful career.

    MCDST Certification New for 2004!
    Microsoft's new MCDST certification is soon to become the
    standard for all help desk technicians. If people in your
    organization are experiencing trouble with their Windows-
    based computer systems or if they are having difficulty
    with Windows applications, they are going to want help
    from someone who has proved they have the skills to
    successfully support end users and to successfully
    troubleshoot desktop environments running on Microsoft
    Windows operating systems with the MCDST certification.
    SANDRA KELLY, Jul 27, 2004

  2. SANDRA KELLY

    JaR Guest

    SANDRA KELLY wrote:

    > I want to buy this if its not a braindump, any ideas?
    >
    > Limited To The First 50 Callers!
    > Call Now!
    >
    > Call 1-888-IMA DOLT And Mention Code: ID10T
    > Visit Us At: QuickCert.com
    >
    > MCSE SERVER 2003 CERTIFICATION MEANS SUCCESS!
    >
    > As an MCSE for Windows 2003, you will have the ability to
    > effectively plan, implement, maintain and support

    <SpamSnipped>

    Well, at least that was a new and more interesting way to spam. I'll Bet
    that 888 is still getting hammered.

    Fsckin' Fools and their money...

    JaR
    JaR, Jul 27, 2004

  3. SANDRA KELLY

    Brian Guest

    "SANDRA KELLY" <> wrote
    > I want to buy this if its not a braindump, any ideas?

    Hmm, they offer a "pass guarantee".

    Of course, you could call the 800 number and ask, or email them:
    .
    Brian, Jul 28, 2004