    A+ Certification Study Guide, Fifth Edition
    Copyright 2003 by The McGraw-Hill/Osborne, Michael Pastore.

    Should I use this book for A+ exam ?
    Amy, Jan 10, 2007

  2. Amy

    plazticsoul Guest

    "Amy" <> wrote in message
    news:sP8ph.7812$312.2563@trndny02...
    > A+ Certification Study Guide, Fifth Edition
    > Copyright 2003 by The McGraw-Hill/Osborne, Michael Pastore.
    >
    > Should I use this book for A+ exam ?

    My guess would be no. Could be wrong but I think they've updated the exam
    since then. Might want to check...
    plazticsoul, Mar 4, 2007

  3. Amy

    JohnO Guest

    On Jan 10, 11:50 am, "Amy" <> wrote:
    > A+ Certification Study Guide, Fifth Edition
    > Copyright 2003 by The McGraw-Hill/Osborne, Michael Pastore.
    >
    > Should I use this book for A+ exam ?

    That book refers to the exam based on 2003 objectives. That exam will
    remain available until the end of June. Among many subjects, it covers
    Win NT4, Win 98, and a bunch of legacy technology.

    But, there's a newer exam, one with completely rearranged objectives,
    fewer legacy topics, and a few new ones. It will be available for at
    least a couple more years. That book will not prepare you well for the
    newer exam.

    -John O
    JohnO, Mar 6, 2007