    Maverick Guest

    I was going to purchase the DVD, but noticed in every DVD web site that
    it is no longer available for purchase. I appreciate any information.
    Maverick, Oct 24, 2003

  2. Maverick

    Chris Oxford Guest

    Hopefully it will be re-released! The last DVD release was a bare-bones
    release if I can recall but I don't own it. I do own the laserdisc box set,
    however, which has commentary tracks and a featurette, plus stills and some
    other things. It be nice to get the package in the form of a DVD. Plus, I
    am also not sure whether the last DVD release was anamorphic (enhanced for
    widescreen tv's) or not.

    Chris

    Chris Oxford, Oct 25, 2003