    THX,
    Scratch
    , Apr 27, 2005

  2. philo Guest

    Re: Is there such a product that makes an internal HDD to USB externalHDD?

    wrote:
    > I have 2 HDDs with a bunch of data in them. Recently, I bought a
    > laptop PC. I still want to use the HDDs as an external HDDs. Any USB
    > port device that can connect an internal HDD as an external HDD? If
    > so, please explain and specify or recommend me a product name, please.
    >
    > THX,
    > Scratch

    yes , they are quite inexpensive
    just google for "USB external harddrive case"
    or something similar
    philo, Apr 27, 2005

  3. Re: Is there such a product that makes an internal HDD to USB externalHDD?

    http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817145363
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 27, 2005
  4. old john Guest

    google for `icybox` good quality, got its own power supply, love mine to
    bits. best wishes..J

    old john, Apr 27, 2005
  5. Guest

    Re: Is there such a product that makes an internal HDD to USB external HDD? THX for the help!

    On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:24:29 GMT, "old john"
    <> wrote:

    >google for `icybox` good quality, got its own power supply, love mine to
    >bits. best wishes..J
    >
    >"" <Scratch> wrote in message
    >>I have 2 HDDs with a bunch of data in them. Recently, I bought a
    >> laptop PC. I still want to use the HDDs as an external HDDs. Any USB
    >> port device that can connect an internal HDD as an external HDD? If
    >> so, please explain and specify or recommend me a product name, please.
    >>
    >> THX,
    >> Scratch

    , Apr 28, 2005
  6. Barry OGrady Guest

    Re: Is there such a product that makes an internal HDD to USB external HDD? THX for the help!

    Yes. TX
    Barry
    Barry OGrady, Apr 28, 2005
  7. ProfGene Guest

    wrote:
    > I have 2 HDDs with a bunch of data in them. Recently, I bought a
    > laptop PC. I still want to use the HDDs as an external HDDs. Any USB
    > port device that can connect an internal HDD as an external HDD? If
    > so, please explain and specify or recommend me a product name, please.
    >
    > THX,
    > Scratch

    I have used three different brands of these devices and at some point in
    time each one of them has failed. They seem to be a good idea that
    doesn't last too long.
    ProfGene, Apr 29, 2005