    heloo there..
    Now i finished my mcsd. Net My Quation is there any Latest
    course that i can add to my MCSD?

    Solomon, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Solomon

    Guest Guest

    Have you considered taking a course in Engligh composition?

    Guest, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Solomon

    Paul Robson Guest

    WKidd wrote:
    > Have you considered taking a course in Engligh composition?

    .......... not a gud idear to say sumone dont speek goodly.

    Paul Robson, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Solomon

    Guest Guest

    For clients and employers, good communication is just as important as
    technical skills.

    "Paul Robson" <> wrote in
    message news:bpd6i1$km2$...

    Guest, Nov 18, 2003
  5. Solomon

    Paul Robson Guest

    WKidd wrote:
    > For clients and employers, good communication is just as important as
    > technical skills.

    Absolutely. It's just not a good idea to criticise someone's Engligh :)

    Paul Robson, Nov 18, 2003
  6. Solomon

    Guest Guest

    He said that he had passed his certifications and basically asked for advice
    on where to go from here. I hope I didn't offend anyone. My comment was
    acually intended to be a useful suggestion.

    "Paul Robson" <> wrote in
    message news:bpd8ms$cqi$...

    Guest, Nov 18, 2003
  7. Why not? Because it is impolite? But, are you doing someone a favor to not
    mention that an increase in their skills is a good idea? I don't think so.

    In the course of this thread, you comment "......... not a gud idear to say
    sumone dont speek goodly." is actually more condescending than his. ;->

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!
    "Paul Robson" <> wrote in
    message news:bpd8ms$cqi$...

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Nov 18, 2003
  8. Solomon

    Stacie Guest

    ALSO! There's a neat little mirror of this site, where
    idiots can "modify" the thread with any silliness they
    like.
    http://images.examnotes.net/forum76.html
    A sign of non-degree brain children.

    Don't let this newsgroup get you down SOLOMON ( was that
    your name ).

    Only ask NP Hard questions....then you'll get a
    respectable answer.

    Not a correct one, but a respectable one.

    Sorry if I've offended anyone out there. :) :)
    Thank you.

    Stacie

    *************

    *************
    >"Paul Robson"

    <> wrote in

    Stacie, Nov 18, 2003
  9. Solomon

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >For clients and employers, good communication is just as important as
    >technical skills

    Especially 'trainers'....

    Kline Sphere, Nov 18, 2003
  10. Solomon

    deniz Guest

    Interesting... very interesting.
    you dont like eachother i can feel

    deniz, Nov 19, 2003
  11. In news: 0b1001c3adae$028b6370$,
    Solomon <> wrote:
    > heloo there..
    > Now i finished my mcsd. Net My Quation is there any Latest
    > course that i can add to my MCSD?

    Hi Solomon,

    How about MCSE or MCDBA? I'm sure the knowledge and skills you would learn
    as you prepared for them would be useful to you.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Nov 21, 2003