Is there Hebrew MUI for X64?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?bG9zdHdvcmQ=?=, Dec 13, 2005.

  1. Using XP X64 and i need to know if there is Hebrew MUI for it.

    Thanks :)
    =?Utf-8?B?bG9zdHdvcmQ=?=, Dec 13, 2005

  2. I cannot find a listing for one. x64 is not listed among the editions for
    Windows for which MUI packs are available.

    This paragraph is from:
    http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/DrIntl/faqs/MUIFaq.mspx#MUIques2

    "The Windows XP/2000 MUI is sold only through Volume Licensing programs such
    as the Microsoft Open License Program (MOLP / Open), Select, and Enterprise
    agreement (or with a new computer as an OEM version at customer request). It
    is not available through retail channels."

    Oy vay

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 13, 2005

  3. Unfortunately, the only MUIs available so far are German, Japanese, French,
    Spanish, Italian, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Tradition and Swedish.

    Dutch is one the requested ones, hopefully in the future we will see more
    come along.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 13, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bG9zdHdvcmQ=?=

    Bill Guest

    No Hebrew, but links to ones that are available.

    German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image):
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/a/c/4acd4568-e929-44cd-96ef-54f24ad0565b/ARMMUIx1.iso

    French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image):
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/9/0/19079c17-80cd-401c-986d-24f6bd9bb43e/ARMMUIx2.iso

    Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image):
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/d/a/fdac56ee-928a-4d51-9d6d-c7c64e9f5bae/ARMMUIx3.iso

    Swedish (161 MB ISO image):
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/7/6/0769ef3b-1378-4f69-8bab-c3514ed74cdd/ARMMUIx4.iso

    --