    Jimmy Dean Guest

    No Save Password checkbox appears

    jd
    Jimmy Dean, Feb 4, 2004

  2. Jimmy Dean

    Dan Shea Guest

    Hi Jimmy,

    On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 20:34:43 +1100, Jimmy Dean <>
    wrote:

    >No Save Password checkbox appears
    >
    >jd

    It's not an option on XP Home.

    Try this, though: Go to Control Panel -> User Accounts. Select the
    account you use. network password. Click onthe "Manage my network
    passwords" link. Click "Add", and enter the logon information.

    Alternatively, you could either a) remove the password on the network
    share, or b) create an account on the sharing computer with the same
    login information you use when logging on to the XP box.

    Cheers,
    dan
    Dan Shea, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Jimmy Dean

    Jimmy Dean Guest

    On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 18:11:45 GMT, Dan Shea <> wrote:

    >It's not an option on XP Home.
    >
    >Try this, though: Go to Control Panel -> User Accounts. Select the
    >account you use. network password. Click onthe "Manage my network
    >passwords" link. Click "Add", and enter the logon information.

    There is no "Add" button

    >Alternatively, you could either a) remove the password on the network
    >share, or b) create an account on the sharing computer with the same
    >login information you use when logging on to the XP box.
    >
    >Cheers,
    >dan

    thanx anyway

    jd