    dvd?Please
    introduce one to me,many thanks!

    , Jul 11, 2006

  2. Tony Falla Guest

    Look at

    http://www.beechbrook.com/pte/index.asp

    Where you can download AV shows created using PTE

    Tony Falla

    Tony Falla, Jul 11, 2006

  3. anvsoft Guest

    wrote:
    > I have plenty of photos in my computer now,so I prefer to create a
    > photo slideshow.
    > Anyone has done that?Is it necessary for me to create one to store in
    > dvd?Please
    > introduce one to me,many thanks!

    =======================================
    I happenly just used DVD photo slideshow 2 days now,it is really easy
    to use.Now I can easily create a photo slideshow ,maybe you can have a
    try.

    anvsoft, Jul 11, 2006
  4. anvsoft Guest

    wrote:
    > I have plenty of photos in my computer now,so I prefer to create a
    > photo slideshow.
    > Anyone has done that?Is it necessary for me to create one to store in
    > dvd?Please
    > introduce one to me,many thanks!

    I missed to tell you the address,free trial:
    http://www.dvd-photo-slideshow.com

    anvsoft, Jul 11, 2006
  5. wrote in news:1152596651.457884.131250
    @m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com:

    > I have plenty of photos in my computer now,so I prefer to create a
    > photo slideshow.
    > Anyone has done that?Is it necessary for me to create one to store in
    > dvd?Please
    > introduce one to me,many thanks!

    I posted the exact same query to the net two years ago, and had a TON of
    people respond that Pro Show Gold by Photodex (www.photodex.com) was the
    only way to go. I've been using it since then, and had fantastic results.
    It's easy to use, and can be done with almost no user intervention all the
    way to fully manually.I use the program personally, plus for my business
    shooting events for clients. It blows their minds that as the day of golf
    wraps up, there is a slideshow of the day synched to music playing in the
    clubhouse when they arrive for dinner!

    The best part of it is that it's less than $100 to buy (and there's crack
    codes available on the net if you go looking).

    Colin Gladwish, Jul 13, 2006