Is there anyone else ticked off at the number of software products

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=, Feb 16, 2006.

  1. Is there anyone else ticked off at the number of software products that don't
    work on Windows 64bit Edition?
    =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=, Feb 16, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=

    Rick Guest

    Probably not. Most of the people posting here are smarter that the
    computer!

    Rick, Feb 16, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=

    Torrey Lauer Guest

    No, as I've stated in other replies, my applications work just fine in x64.
    I haven't installed Adobe Acrobat Reader yet because I won't install a 32
    bit Acrobat Reader onto my x64 system. However, the 32 bit version of
    Acrobat Reader DOES work. I have just decided to wait, as long as I have to
    (which is going to be sometime this year), until Adobe releases an x64
    compatible version of Acrobat Reader.

    Torrey Lauer, Feb 16, 2006
  4. Contact the manufacturers of the software products that have you "ticked off
    ".
    It is up to them and not Microsoft to make their products compatible.
    If the only complaints are here, little will change since the manufacturers
    are not here getting the message.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Feb 16, 2006
  5. Re: Is there anyone else ticked off at the number of software prod

    Dude, you are obviously a loyal microsoft support but why are you trying to
    defend them. Just because you have had a good experience with 64bit xp pro,
    doesn't mean that aren't unhappy people out there. How many computers have
    you installed this software on (how many different configurations)

    =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=, Feb 16, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=

    Rick Guest

    Re: Is there anyone else ticked off at the number of software prod

    Because I was smart enough to do some research and read about Win x64
    before I decided to load it on my computer.

    I knew what the limitations were and what the support was before I
    jumped into the frying pan!

    Your case sounds like - Piss Poor Prior Planning!

    I don't blame others for any actions I take. I am responsible for what
    I do.

    Rick, Feb 16, 2006