    available for upgrade skills?
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks for your time.

    APMCAD03, Oct 6, 2006

  2. APMCAD03

    Zdenek Drlik Guest

    APMCAD03 napsal(a):
    > Hi! to All,
    >
    > I have completed my MCAD with .net 2003 but now I wants same exams with
    > 2005. so, Do I have to go for all the exam again as fresher or Is there exam
    > available for upgrade skills?
    > Any help will be appreciated.
    > Thanks for your time.

    You can take 70-551 for MCPD: Web or 70-552 for MCPD: Win.
    Look at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/webdev/default.mspx
    and http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/windev/default.mspx for
    details.

    Zdenek Drlik, MCSD.Net

    Zdenek Drlik, Oct 6, 2006

  3. Hi - you can find a lot more info on MCAD upgrade options on
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/upgrade/default.mspx

    AND, tomorrow (October 25), if you can make it, we are having a LIve Meeting
    (led by the developer certification planner) to go over all the upgrade plans
    and answer questions. The Live Meeting info is on the URL above, under step
    3. Hope you can make it!
    --
    Trika, Microsoft Learning, Microsoft Corp. This posting is provided "AS IS"
    with no warranties, and confers no rights.

    Trika Harms zum Spreckel (MSFT), Oct 24, 2006