Is there any link to download password Dictioanry or Advanced Wordlist ?

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Manish Singh, Jun 10, 2004.

  1. Manish Singh

    Manish Singh Guest

    Hai,

    I wanted a dictionary file with most commonly used password so that I
    can use dictionary attack on a password protected file.
    Is there any link from where I can Download the dictionary like as on
    the
    http://www.alpinesnow.com/wordlist.shtml
    Advanced Wordlist or as mentioned on the elcomsoft Site
    http://www.elcomsoft.com/prs.html

    I have already downloaded the demo file from the
    http://www.accessdata.com/dictionaries.htm
    but they are too small.

    The one I downloaded from ZipCure link is password protected *.exe
    file.
    http://www.zipcure.com/dictionary.exe
    I donot have the password for that file ?

    Do reply,
    if there is any link from where I can download advanced wordlist?

    Thank U

    Bye
    Manish Singh

    Manish Singh, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Manish Singh

    ThePsyko Guest

    On 10 Jun 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, (Manish
    Singh) made his/her contribution to mankind by stating in

    www.cotse.com has a nice collection

    --
    /(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

    ThePsyko