    Thanks

    LM

    , Feb 18, 2009

  2. wrote:
    > I use Opera as well as Firefox. Opera has a means of fitting a wide
    > webpage to the screen size. Firefox dont. I prefer FF but this
    > missing feature bugs me. I can not make my screen larger than 800x600
    > because of poor eyesite. But far too many webpages are too wide and I
    > refuse to keep scrolling sideways to read a page. That's when I copy
    > and paste the URL to Opera, or paste the page text to notepad.
    > A hassle either way.
    >
    > I'm using FF 2.0.0.19 (Win98).
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > LM

    don't know, but you can start your search here:
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Feb 18, 2009

  3. Guest

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:22:40 -0800, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> I use Opera as well as Firefox. Opera has a means of fitting a wide
    >> webpage to the screen size. Firefox dont. I prefer FF but this
    >> missing feature bugs me. I can not make my screen larger than 800x600
    >> because of poor eyesite. But far too many webpages are too wide and I
    >> refuse to keep scrolling sideways to read a page. That's when I copy
    >> and paste the URL to Opera, or paste the page text to notepad.
    >> A hassle either way.
    >>
    >> I'm using FF 2.0.0.19 (Win98).
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> LM

    >don't know, but you can start your search here:
    >https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox

    From what I'm seeing there, there is nothing. But I was not sure what
    words to search for........

    , Feb 18, 2009
  4. Rom Guest

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 23:24:06 -0600, wrote:

    > I use Opera as well as Firefox. Opera has a means of fitting a wide
    > webpage to the screen size. Firefox dont. I prefer FF but this
    > missing feature bugs me. I can not make my screen larger than 800x600
    > because of poor eyesite. But far too many webpages are too wide and I
    > refuse to keep scrolling sideways to read a page. That's when I copy
    > and paste the URL to Opera, or paste the page text to notepad.
    > A hassle either way.
    >
    > I'm using FF 2.0.0.19 (Win98).

    force wrap bookmarklet:
    <https://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/zap.html#force_wrap>