    Andy Ball Guest

    If not , why not ?

    Andy.
    Andy Ball, Aug 28, 2004

  2. Andy Ball

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 28, 2004

  3. Andy Ball

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <>
    spewed in news:Xns955393A11529rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > hm.. was there ever one for SMS? i can't remember. i know there was a
    > course for it.

    SMS 2.0 was the last SMS exam IIRC, and there hasn't been an exam along
    those roads since.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 28, 2004
  4. Andy Ball

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Andy Ball"
    <andy.ball@remove4spam_greenfell.com> spewed in news:e#SvIISjEHA.2688
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > If not , why not ?
    >
    > Andy.

    no, I don't know...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 28, 2004
  5. Andy Ball

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > babbling on and on again "Andy Ball"
    > <andy.ball@remove4spam_greenfell.com> spewed in news:e#SvIISjEHA.2688
    > @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> If not , why not ?
    >>
    >> Andy.
    >>

    > no, I don't know...

    perhaps once the product matures a bit they might test on it..

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 29, 2004
  6. Andy Ball

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Neil <> spewed in

    > babbling on and on again "Andy Ball"
    > <andy.ball@remove4spam_greenfell.com> spewed in news:e#SvIISjEHA.2688
    > @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> If not , why not ?
    >>
    >> Andy.
    >>

    > no, I don't know...

    one additional point is that there is a new product release for MOM 2005
    (shipping Oct 2004)

    http://www.infoworld.com/article/04/08/28/35NNmsmom_1.html?
    source=rss&url=http://www.infoworld.com/article/04/08/28/35NNmsmom_1.html

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/4onvz

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 29, 2004
  7. Andy Ball

    in news:Xns9553C0EEED1EDrowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > perhaps once the product matures a bit they might test on it..

    and yer esplanation for SMS2k3 is what? and how do you explain the new
    Project exams...no, I give up on the rhyme/reason dept for MS training and
    certification....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 29, 2004
  8. circa Sat, 28 Aug 2004 16:10:00 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > > perhaps once the product matures a bit they might test on it..

    > and yer esplanation for SMS2k3 is what? and how do you explain the new
    > Project exams...no, I give up on the rhyme/reason dept for MS training and
    > certification....

    Well, for starters, when you consider the *obscene* costs in
    producing an exam, sometimes it's simply not economically feasible to
    produce an exam for a product.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 29, 2004
  9. Andy Ball

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > Well, for starters, when you consider the *obscene* costs in
    > producing an exam, sometimes it's simply not economically feasible to
    > produce an exam for a product.

    I'm sorry you are still going to have to clear up the project exam...<grin>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 29, 2004
  10. circa Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:19:58 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,

    > > Well, for starters, when you consider the *obscene* costs in
    > > producing an exam, sometimes it's simply not economically feasible to
    > > produce an exam for a product.

    > I'm sorry you are still going to have to clear up the project exam...<grin>

    Simple. Every company on the planet has Project, and none of 'em use
    it. If there's a test for it, maybe people will start to learn to use
    it, and then they will use it, and then it'll sell more. :)

    Besides, SharePoint and Project Server do all kinds of neato stuff
    together.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 29, 2004
  11. Andy Ball

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Laura A. Robinson <> wrote in

    > and none of 'em use
    > it.

    correction. none of them know "how" to use it.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 30, 2004
  12. Andy Ball

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    <> spewed in news:MPG.1b9c25e6375648e398aab8
    @msnews.microsoft.com:

    > Simple. Every company on the planet has Project, and none of 'em use
    > it. If there's a test for it, maybe people will start to learn to use
    > it, and then they will use it, and then it'll sell more. :)

    but should that take precendence over a SMS or MOM exam...I could even
    say that HIS should take a back seat but SMS should get a quick update.
    As for Project, got it, use it, but don't use collaboration tools (and
    prolly most corps are similar) so to me an exam other than one for the
    MOS track is a bit much. but hey that's just my $0.02

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 30, 2004
  13. In article <Xns9554E08444003neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248.16>,
    says...

    > > Simple. Every company on the planet has Project, and none of 'em use
    > > it. If there's a test for it, maybe people will start to learn to use
    > > it, and then they will use it, and then it'll sell more. :)
    > >

    > but should that take precendence over a SMS or MOM exam...I could even
    > say that HIS should take a back seat but SMS should get a quick update.

    I have no doubt that there will be a MOM exam and an SMS exam.

    Laura
    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 30, 2004
  14. Andy Ball

    > I have no doubt that there will be a MOM exam and an SMS exam.

    during our lifetime? (keep in mind I'm old)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 30, 2004
  15. Andy Ball

    Consultant Guest

    and if they catch you in the backseat trying to pick her locks, they're
    gonna send you home to momma in a cardboard box, you better run

    Consultant, Aug 30, 2004
  16. Andy Ball

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Consultant" <> spewed
    in news:#:

    > and if they catch you in the backseat trying to pick her locks, they're
    > gonna send you home to momma in a cardboard box, you better run

    so your saying we should not exam Microsoft's MOM? hmmmmmmm, I'm prolly ok
    with that...unless she's really hawt..

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 31, 2004
  17. Andy Ball

    Consultant Guest

    yes there are a couple. one is the mammogram, the other is vaginal

    Consultant, Aug 31, 2004
  18. Andy Ball

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Consultant" <> spewed
    in news::

    > yes there are a couple. one is the mammogram, the other is vaginal

    perhaps he is more comfortable with something collorectal...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 31, 2004
  19. Andy Ball

    Consultant Guest

    you offering him this service? is there something you are trying to tell us,
    neil?

    Consultant, Aug 31, 2004
  20. Andy Ball

    JaR Guest

    > babbling on and on again "Consultant" <>
    > spewed in news::
    >
    >> yes there are a couple. one is the mammogram, the other is vaginal

    > perhaps he is more comfortable with something collorectal...

    You keep your MOM away from my CoLo!

    And I mean it, too.

    JaR
    Adamant Thug