    Been thinking abt buying a Zune

    Does a newsgroup exist for them?

    , May 13, 2010

  2. OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/13/2010 2:24 PM Just to please that super-ego, wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > Hi all...
    >
    > Been thinking abt buying a Zune
    >
    > Does a newsgroup exist for them?

    Doesn't appear so, I looked on eternal-September and didn't see one.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, May 13, 2010

  3. meerkat Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi all...
    >
    > Been thinking abt buying a Zune
    >
    > Does a newsgroup exist for them?

    Go to www.google.com

    and type in Zune group , you `ll find some there.

    bw..

    meerkat, May 13, 2010
  4. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:

    > Been thinking abt buying a Zune
    >
    > Does a newsgroup exist for them?

    Here's what there is plenty of:

    - webforums about zune related issues
    - google specific groups about zune
    - people asking in usenet if there is a zune newsgroup

    Apparently, the zunies appear to be inclined to like to read and post to
    a webserver app with a browser, not a nntp newsreader.

    You might wonder why society works that way regarding the choices or
    preference for a technology interface.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, May 13, 2010
  5. VanguardLH Guest

    wrote:

    > Been thinking abt buying a Zune
    > Does a newsgroup exist for them?

    You are trying to convince us that you have no concept of how to perform
    an online search and yet you have the wherewithall to figure out yet
    another often superfluous electronic status gadget?

    http://www.google.com/search?q=+zune +forum

    2nd hit was:

    http://forums.zune.net/

    Not pretty, not well organized, not threaded (all flat-style posting)
    but they are there.

    You could also start at Microsoft's forums (Communities) web page:

    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/forums/default.mspx

    and go see if a Zune forums was listed ... and it is! Goes to the same
    site that was found for the 2nd hit in the Google search.

    Just remember that there is highly likely a bias in any newsgroup
    regarding a product or service. Folks go there when things don't work,
    not to go praise the product or service. However, you can get an idea
    of the severity of problems or deficienies (in the number of reported
    similar problems, how critical they are, or how long they've existed).

    VanguardLH, May 13, 2010
  6. Guest

    Mike Easter <> wrote:

    >Apparently, the zunies appear to be inclined to like to read and post to
    >a webserver app with a browser, not a nntp newsreader.
    >
    >You might wonder why society works that way regarding the choices or
    >preference for a technology interface.

    agree!

    Usenet so much better than web based!!

    , May 13, 2010