    manufacturer software. also i dont plan to use it as a tuner i plan to
    hook up my directv with it. any suggestions would be helpful.

    thank you

    Arthur Rosene, Dec 17, 2005

  2. From Dennis Pack:
    The download link for the Leadtek "Winfast TV2000 Expert" TV Tuner card is
    available at "http://tw1965.myweb.hinet.net" (Thanks to PlanetAMD64.com for
    the driver, in Forums). Cyberlink "Power Director 4" functions fully with XP
    x64 for capture and copying to DVD. Snapstream Media "Beyond TV 3" functions
    fully for watching TV programs and recording TV programs. Leadtek "PVR"
    loads but won't function.

    It works - almost, I guess, thanks to Dennis for providing this information.
    :)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 17, 2005

  3. I just saw that announcement also. Looks good.

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 17, 2005
  4. Arthur Rosene

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Thank You Andre for remembering my posting about the TV tuner. Everything is
    still working flawlessly except BeyondTV3 or BeyondTV4. I started locking-up
    when trying to use it and BeyondTV4 won't install without locking-up. I
    switched to ShowShifter for TV. It works with Media Encoder 9 installed but
    won't work with Media Encoder ( 64-bit installed.

    Dennis Pack, Dec 18, 2005