    Joe Guest

    Is there a Welcome Kit for MCAD?
    Thanks

    Joe, Nov 28, 2003

  2. I would be very grateful, if you could let me know whether
    there is a Welcome Kit for MCAD?

    Thank you.

    Best Regards

    Chandra

    Chandra Senanayake, Nov 29, 2003

  3. Joe

    abumarsa Guest

    Yes there is a welcome kit for the MCAD but you should
    request it from the MCP site after confirming the address
    you want it to be sent to!
    Congratiluations

    abumarsa, Nov 29, 2003
  4. Joe

    HK Guest

    What we would get in the welcome kit? Any
    software/evaluation CDs like we got with Visual Studio
    5/6?

    HK, Nov 29, 2003
  5. Joe

    Guest Guest

    Included in Welcome Kit

    Packaged in side the welcome is a certificate, lapel pin,
    wallet card, a certificate for a free pay raise, and an
    H1 visa (pre-stamped from the INS).

    - Did you ever think to look on the MCSD site and read
    the benefits of becoming certified?

    Guest, Dec 1, 2003