Is there a web site out there..

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Allan, Feb 16, 2005.

  1. Allan

    Allan Guest

    .... that gives 'actual' sales numbers for DVD's? Sometimes you'll see
    first day numbers (if it breaks some sort of record)... or a list of
    top 10 sales (but with no actual numbers).

    I am interested in actual numbers of a variety of releases. Curious
    about the comparison between 'regular' edition sales vs the later
    release of a "Special edition".

    For example... how many Great Escape sold... (regular vs special
    edition)?

    Thanks in advance.

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_
    Allan, Feb 16, 2005