Is there a web site for info about very-high-end printing from digita images ?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Al Dykes, Sep 24, 2003.

  1. Al Dykes

    Al Dykes Guest

    Can someone recommend a web site ?

    I'd like to do a little reading about what it takes (besides a
    tripod!) to make prints in very high quality with cameras like the
    canon 10D and 1D. Sizes up to 13x19 on an Espon at home and 16x20 via
    professional print shops. I'm intered in what the upper limits to
    sharpness are and how to achieve it.

    --
    Al Dykes

    Al Dykes, Sep 24, 2003