    player. I have a DVD R so I'm able to record DVDs. I sure don't want to use
    a Digital Video Camera to do this ... the quality would suffer too much. Any
    help would be gratefully received. TIA

    Gus, Feb 24, 2006

  2. Gus

    Tony Guest

    "Gus" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > ....To capture an animated picture on the monitor and play it on a DVD
    > player. I have a DVD R so I'm able to record DVDs. I sure don't want to
    > use
    > a Digital Video Camera to do this ... the quality would suffer too much.
    > Any
    > help would be gratefully received. TIA

    Capture it from where?

    Tony, Feb 24, 2006

  3. Gus

    PC Guest

    "Gus" <> wrote in message
    > ....To capture an animated picture on the monitor and play it on a DVD
    > player. I have a DVD R so I'm able to record DVDs. I sure don't want to
    > use
    > a Digital Video Camera to do this ... the quality would suffer too much.
    > Any
    > help would be gratefully received. TIA

    Gus

    Depends on what the "animated picture" is, AVI, MPEG.... and what it's
    origin is, off the Web, email attachment....

    Paul.

    PC, Feb 24, 2006
  4. do a google for a program called camstudio and read what you need.

    no_fancy_name, Feb 25, 2006
  5. Gus

    Gus Guest

    Thanks for the inputs. I should have mentioned that the files are Shockwave
    files.

    Gus, Feb 25, 2006