is there a way to convert .chm to pdf

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by heavenbound, Jul 8, 2004.

  1. heavenbound

    heavenbound Guest

    is there a way to convert .chm to pdf
    heavenbound, Jul 8, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. heavenbound

    HF Guest

    Copy and paste ????
    "heavenbound" <> wrote in message
    news:20040708002939.318$...
    > is there a way to convert .chm to pdf
    >
    >



    ---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
    Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
    Version: 6.0.715 / Virus Database: 471 - Release Date: 7/4/2004
    HF, Jul 8, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. heavenbound

    Ian Moyce Guest

    HF wrote:
    >> Copy and paste ????
    >> "heavenbound" <> wrote in message
    >> news:20040708002939.318$...
    >>> is there a way to convert .chm to pdf
    >>>


    PMSL
    Ian Moyce, Jul 8, 2004
    #3
  4. heavenbound

    Nemesis Guest

    Ian Moyce wrote:
    > HF wrote:
    >>> Copy and paste ????
    >>> "heavenbound" <> wrote in message
    >>> news:20040708002939.318$...
    >>>> is there a way to convert .chm to pdf
    >>>>

    >
    > PMSL


    It's quite possible, mate. But then, you're a pleb coder and wouldn't know
    how to do it, eh.

    <turns to op>

    Download and install pdf995. Use the help file's print option to print to
    ..pdf - when you print, just choose "Print the selected heading and all
    subtopics".

    <turns back to Moycie>
    Now, you still got that gormless grin on your gob, mate?
    Nemesis, Jul 8, 2004
    #4
  5. heavenbound

    Ian Moyce Guest

    Nemesis wrote:
    >> Ian Moyce wrote:
    >>> HF wrote:
    >>>>> Copy and paste ????
    >>>>> "heavenbound" <> wrote in message
    >>>>> news:20040708002939.318$...
    >>>>>> is there a way to convert .chm to pdf
    >>>>>>
    >>>
    >>> PMSL

    >>
    >> It's quite possible, mate. But then, you're a pleb coder and
    >> wouldn't know how to do it, eh.
    >>
    >> <turns to op>
    >>
    >> Download and install pdf995. Use the help file's print option to
    >> print to .pdf - when you print, just choose "Print the selected
    >> heading and all subtopics".
    >>
    >> <turns back to Moycie>
    >> Now, you still got that gormless grin on your gob, mate?


    Yep.
    --
    Ian Moyce, Jul 8, 2004
    #5
  6. heavenbound

    colin Guest

    colin, Jul 8, 2004
    #6
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. vgrigor
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    415
    vgrigor
    Aug 11, 2003
  2. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbCBIYXJwZXI=?=

    GP.chm for Windows Server 2003

    =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbCBIYXJwZXI=?=, Oct 5, 2004, in forum: MCSE
    Replies:
    32
    Views:
    3,440
  3. Guest
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    4,336
    Harrison
    Oct 23, 2003
  4. Goonigoogoo

    Are there any free .pdf writers out there

    Goonigoogoo, Nov 21, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    343
    Won Dampchin
    Nov 22, 2003
  5. sandyago
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    1,215
    kashif
    Mar 15, 2012
Loading...

Share This Page