    software on my pc, so is there a web based voip to call landlines in
    the uk where I dont have to download anything?
    ta

    misterroy, May 8, 2007

  2. In article <>,
    misterroy <> wrote:
    >There is no phone in my classroom, and no access to install any
    >software on my pc, so is there a web based voip to call landlines in
    >the uk where I dont have to download anything?
    >ta

    These guys:

    http://www.mexuar.com/index.shtml

    have a java based soft-phone. It works very well indeed. They also
    have a version that lets you call out if you have a Tesco VoIP
    account, although I can't find it on their website... Ah, found it:

    http://www.phonefromhere.com

    Not that general purpose, but if you have a tesco account...

    Gordon

    Gordon Henderson, May 8, 2007