    there is only by the moment SP1 for XP64.
    ---
    regards / Corsair
    Corsair, Nov 8, 2006

  2. Corsair

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    It's in beta and is supposed to be out by the end of the year.

    Keep in mind, XP x64 SP1 contains all of the enhancements that were in XP
    (32-bit) SP2.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Nov 8, 2006

  3. Corsair

    Corsair Guest

    thanks your msg.

    that's what I thought.

    but why in the stores are as:

    Microsoft OEM Windows XP Professional Edition, 64 Bit, Inc. Service Pack 2 - 1 Pack (No Operating System)
    Software: See all 4 items

    Buy new: £91.99 In stock

    ----
    brgds / Corsair

    Corsair, Nov 8, 2006
  4. Corsair

    John Barnes Guest

    Who knows. Seems to be a world wide phenomenon. At least 4 major vendors here in the US show the same.

    John Barnes, Nov 8, 2006