    shipping charges?

    I need to buy several of them in quantity.

    Thanks for any help.

    J.W., Aug 19, 2003

  2. J.W.

    John O. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Has anyone recently bought the Canon 10D for less than $1399 from an
    > authorized dealer without add-on extended warranties & excessive
    > shipping charges?
    >
    > I need to buy several of them in quantity.
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

    At the moment there is little profit in them, so I doubt anyone would
    really want to sell out their stock of them without building in a profit
    with accessories. You could go broke selling nothing but 10D's
    particularly if you discounted them much. The coolest thing that happens
    to us is when someone buys their DSLR on-line, then comes to our shop and
    buys all their accessories.

    Then again, you never know.

    --
    John O.
    There is no slack in light attack.

    John O., Aug 19, 2003

  3. J.W.

    Charlie Self Guest

    J.W. asks:

    >Has anyone recently bought the Canon 10D for less than $1399 from an
    >authorized dealer without add-on extended warranties & excessive
    >shipping charges?
    >
    >I need to buy several of them in quantity.

    Good luck finding any. Adorama has them at $1499, while B&H is out of them at
    the moment. About 10 days or so ago, Dell had them at $1499, with 10% off and
    free shipping. They're not listing them now.

    Keh has them, according to their web site. $1499.95.

    Charlie Self

    "A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
    Dan Quayle

    Charlie Self, Aug 19, 2003