    contact tech support, of course there is no tech support:)

    Anyone else having issues?

    Thanks.

    Sseadoubleyou, Sep 19, 2005

  2. Sseadoubleyou

    samuel Guest

    "Sseadoubleyou" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Earlier today I was able to send email from scratch, but now
    > not only can I not send out email, I can't reply to email
    > either. When I try to send email or reply to email I get a
    > message about some error and to contact tech support, of
    > course there is no tech support:)
    >
    > Anyone else having issues?
    >
    > Thanks.

    don't use anything aol

    maybe this help
    http://www.aim.com/help_faq/using/win/email.adp?aolp=

    or is it your comcast ? what is error message exactly

    samuel, Sep 19, 2005

  3. Why would it be comcast? They have nothing to do with AIM email. It's
    aim! Everything was fine earlier today. The error message is "sorry,
    unable to send, please contact technical support".

    Sseadoubleyou, Sep 19, 2005
  4. Sseadoubleyou

    samuel Guest

    "Sseadoubleyou" <> wrote in

    > Why would it be comcast? They have nothing to do with AIM
    > email. It's aim! Everything was fine earlier today. The
    > error message is "sorry, unable to send, please contact
    > technical support".

    repeat link
    http://www.aim.com/help_faq/using/win/email.adp?aolp=

    its helpful if you quote who what you are replying to

    samuel, Sep 19, 2005
  5. Why? You are the only one who responded. I think it's pretty obvious
    WHO I'm responding to! As I said earlier, your link is not helpful,
    has nothing to do with my issue.

    Sseadoubleyou, Sep 19, 2005
  6. Sseadoubleyou

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 18 Sep 2005 20:48:55 -0700, "Sseadoubleyou" <>
    wrote:

    >Why? You are the only one who responded.

    Because not all messages show up on all servers. Some may only see
    your reply.

    Evan Platt, Sep 19, 2005
  7. "Sseadoubleyou" <> wrote in message
    > Earlier today I was able to send email from scratch, but now not only
    > can I not send out email, I can't reply to email either. When I try to
    > send email or reply to email I get a message about some error and to
    > contact tech support, of course there is no tech support:)

    After many, many years, AOL finally got around to providing
    Internet-compliant IMAP and SMTP mail servers so you can use real e-mail
    clients with AOL. What happens when you use an e-mail client, like Outlook
    [Express] or Thunderbird, with AOL's IMAP and SMTP mail servers? It's been
    way over a year since AOL has offered IMAP (instead of POP3) and SMTP access
    so you can use regular e-mail clients with AOL (if the e-mail client
    supports IMAP and SMTP). Read
    http://members.aol.com/adamkb/aol/mailfaq/imap/. I found that 14 months
    ago, and I'm not an AOL member (which means I cannot see what gets
    displayed when you search on the "Open Mail Access" keyword phrase).
    AOL went with IMAP because that is what their old Digital e-mail scheme
    was similar to.

    By the way, "some error" is completely worthless. You might as well as just
    say it is broke and get back just as vague replies.

    So you *pay* AOL for their service and you claim they provide no support?
    That's not what I hear from other AOL users. If you somehow managed to
    steal their services so you are not paying for them, you don't get support.
    If you are miraculously getting their services free and legally, you don't
    get support - because you didn't pay for it. I don't know about their
    support when trialing their service because you resist their install CD that
    came in the mail. If you are paying for their services and they do not
    provide support then that is a big clue that you need to look elsewhere for
    Internet connectivity.

    EVERY mail provider will have outages. How long did you wait before
    retrying to use e-mail?

    E-mail: Remove "NIX" and add "#LAH" to Subject.

    Vanguard \(NPI\), Sep 19, 2005
  8. Sseadoubleyou

    danlauer6

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    The message was not sent because of an error:

    The system is temporarily unable to send mail.

    Please wait a few minutes and resend the message.

    If you are still unable to send, please sign out and sign in again.

    Yea it is not working for me or anyone else here at work.

    danlauer6, Jun 14, 2007
  9. Sseadoubleyou

    AshleeM07

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    same problem

    hey my aim mail just started to do the same thing when i tried sending a email. did u ever find out how to fix that yet so i can send a email if u do can u let me know.
    thanks

    AshleeM07, Aug 26, 2007