    is there available yet a colour laser printer that will print reasonable
    colour photos,

    Mick.

    Mick., Feb 22, 2005

  2. Mick.

    Ron Martell Guest

    "Mick." <> wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >is there available yet a colour laser printer that will print reasonable
    >colour photos,
    >
    > Mick.

    Yes.

    But the colour photocopiers (e.g. Konica/Minolta, Canon, Xerox, etc.)
    are still better, and also lower cost per copy. Initial price is
    quite a bit higher than the lower cost colour laser printers.

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    Ron Martell, Feb 22, 2005

  3. Mick.

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Mick." <> wrote in message
    | Hi all,
    | is there available yet a colour laser printer that will print reasonable
    | colour photos,

    My aunt has had a Minolta for a couple years with excellent output - the
    printer cost less than $600 US new.

    Toolman Tim, Feb 22, 2005