    VE Network Connection

    Any help much appreciated.

    Clive

    Clive Elsworth, Oct 13, 2005

  2. Clive Elsworth

    Rick Guest

    I don't know what chip you have specifically, but if you go to the Intel
    web site, they have 64-bit drivers for their ethernet controllers.

    Rick, Oct 13, 2005

  3. I found these on Intels site:
    http://support.intel.com/support/network/sb/cs-006103.htm
    Download:
    http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scr...=/8719/eng/PROEM64T.exe&DwnldId=8719&lang=eng
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 13, 2005
  4. Clive Elsworth

    ponpon.nul Guest

    Clive Elsworth avait prétendu :
    > I'm trying to get XP x64 working on a new Dell Dimension 5100 and the main
    > problem is that Dell do not yet seem to offer a NIC card driver.
    >
    > The Net Interface is an integrated Ethernet controller: Intel (R) PRO/100 VE
    > Network Connection
    >
    > Any help much appreciated.
    >
    > Clive

    No Problemo !