    If you want to check out a beautiful piece of
    music check this out:
    http://www.feinstein.org/movies/apgn_yae.mov
    Tian Harter, Feb 22, 2005

  2. Tian Harter

    Roland Guest

    On 22-2-2005 9:26, Tian Harter wrote:

    > I've been using Mozilla to do web development for a few
    > months now, and it is a great tool. I've been thinking I
    > ought to give them credit. Is there a "MADE WITH MOZILLA"
    > logo somewhere I can download to put on my website?

    <http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/buttons.html>
    <http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/buttons.html>
    <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates/homepage>

    And Google:
    <http://images.google.com/images?q=%22Made%20with%20Mozilla%22&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wi>
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ___ ___
    /__/ w_/ /__/
    / \ /_/ / \
    Roland, Feb 22, 2005

  3. Tian Harter

    Tian Harter Guest

    Roland wrote:
    > On 22-2-2005 9:26, Tian Harter wrote:
    >
    >> I've been using Mozilla to do web development for a few
    >> months now, and it is a great tool. I've been thinking I
    >> ought to give them credit. Is there a "MADE WITH MOZILLA"
    >> logo somewhere I can download to put on my website?
    >>

    > <http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/buttons.html>
    > <http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/buttons.html>
    > <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates/homepage>
    >
    > And Google:
    > <http://images.google.com/images?q=%22Made%20with%20Mozilla%22&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wi>

    Thanks. None of those were really what I was looking for,
    so I made my own. You can see that at the bottom of the
    front page of the site pointed to at the top of my sig.

    --
    Tian
    http://tian.greens.org
    Tian Harter, Feb 22, 2005
  4. Tian Harter

    ..brian.. Guest

    Tian Harter wrote:
    > Thanks. None of those were really what I was looking for,
    > so I made my own. You can see that at the bottom of the
    > front page of the site pointed to at the top of my sig.

    It seems like you'd want to point the button link to the "Mozilla
    Suite" page, not the Mozilla.org home page. That latter tends to
    emphasize Firefox, not the Suite. But that's just one person's
    opinion...
    --
    Brian
    ..brian.., Feb 22, 2005
  5. Tian Harter

    Tian Harter Guest

    ...brian.. wrote:
    > Tian Harter wrote:
    >
    >>Thanks. None of those were really what I was looking for,
    >>so I made my own. You can see that at the bottom of the
    >>front page of the site pointed to at the top of my sig.

    > It seems like you'd want to point the button link to the "Mozilla
    > Suite" page, not the Mozilla.org home page. That latter tends to
    > emphasize Firefox, not the Suite. But that's just one person's
    > opinion...

    Thanks, that was a good idea and now I've incorporated it.

    :)

    --
    Tian
    http://tian.greens.org