    So that all PCs change use the same calendar base-file.

    Thanks a lot!
    , Nov 23, 2003

  2. Jammer Guest

    http://www.acts.com

    --
    Jammer
    Jammer, Nov 23, 2003

  3. ilmc Guest

    Jammer typed:
    > wrote:
    >> Hi All!
    >>
    >> Outlook may be a good program but is absolutely geared to make more
    >> money to Microsoft by reducing functionality of it without MS Echange
    >> Server.
    >>
    >> Has anyone found a good alternative to the Outlook's
    >> calendar/appointment function in a stand-alone program that can
    >> access the same data file on a server to feed info to the client PC.
    >> So that all PCs change use the same calendar base-file.
    >>

    >> Thanks a lot!

    > http://www.acts.com

    Sorry, Jammer, but you either had a typo or you are advervising Broaddway!
    ilmc, Nov 23, 2003
  4. Jammer Guest

    Sorry, http://www.act.com

    --
    Jammer
    Jammer, Nov 24, 2003
  5. Jammer Guest

    http://www.act.com

    --
    Jammer
    Jammer, Nov 24, 2003
  6. Boomer Guest

    "ilmc" <> wrote in

    > Jammer typed:
    >> wrote:
    >>> Hi All!
    >>>
    >>> Outlook may be a good program but is absolutely geared to make
    >>> more money to Microsoft by reducing functionality of it without
    >>> MS Echange Server.
    >>>
    >>> Has anyone found a good alternative to the Outlook's
    >>> calendar/appointment function in a stand-alone program that can
    >>> access the same data file on a server to feed info to the client
    >>> PC. So that all PCs change use the same calendar base-file.
    >>>

    >>> Thanks a lot!

    >> http://www.acts.com

    > Sorry, Jammer, but you either had a typo or you are advervising
    > Broaddway!

    Maybe Jammer meant this?
    ACT! 6.0 for 2004 Approx. $229.95
    http://www.act.com/products/act/index.cfm
    Boomer, Nov 24, 2003
  7. pcbutts1 Guest

    http://www.meetingmaker.com/home.cfm

    pcbutts1, Nov 24, 2003
  8. Jammer Guest

    Boomer wrote:
    > "ilmc" <> wrote in

    >> Jammer typed:

    >>> http://www.acts.com

    >> Sorry, Jammer, but you either had a typo or you are advervising
    >> Broaddway!

    > Maybe Jammer meant this?
    > ACT! 6.0 for 2004 Approx. $229.95
    > http://www.act.com/products/act/index.cfm

    Yep, Thats it.
    --
    Jammer
    Jammer, Nov 24, 2003
  9. Guest

    Thanks guys, but that's still pretty pricy....
    Has anyone else got any ideas? Please???

    On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 19:19:48 -0500, "Jammer" <>
    wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Hi All!
    >>
    >> Outlook may be a good program but is absolutely geared to make more
    >> money to Microsoft by reducing functionality of it without MS Echange
    >> Server.
    >>
    >> Has anyone found a good alternative to the Outlook's
    >> calendar/appointment function in a stand-alone program that can access
    >> the same data file on a server to feed info to the client PC.
    >> So that all PCs change use the same calendar base-file.
    >>

    >> Thanks a lot!

    >http://www.act.com
    , Nov 24, 2003
  10. mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, mused:

    | Has anyone found a good alternative to the Outlook's
    | calendar/appointment function in a stand-alone program that can access
    | the same data file on a server to feed info to the client PC.
    | So that all PCs change use the same calendar base-file.

    I use the calendar from MS Works ... aptly named MS Works Colander. If
    you know someone with Works, the calendar can be installed separately, and
    without need of a license.
    mhicaoidh, Nov 24, 2003
  11. Guest

    Thanks

    On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:33:29 GMT, "mhicaoidh"
    <®кmхvй_mhic_aoidh@hotСоXmailЉPдM.com> wrote:

    >Taking a moment's reflection, mused:
    >|
    >| Has anyone found a good alternative to the Outlook's
    >| calendar/appointment function in a stand-alone program that can access
    >| the same data file on a server to feed info to the client PC.
    >| So that all PCs change use the same calendar base-file.
    >
    > I use the calendar from MS Works ... aptly named MS Works Colander. If
    >you know someone with Works, the calendar can be installed separately, and
    >without need of a license.

    , Nov 24, 2003
  12. St Bernard Guest

    <®êmõvé_mhic_aoidh@hotÑîXmailŠPäM.com> wrote:

    >Taking a moment's reflection, mused:
    >|
    >| Has anyone found a good alternative to the Outlook's
    >| calendar/appointment function in a stand-alone program that can access
    >| the same data file on a server to feed info to the client PC.
    >| So that all PCs change use the same calendar base-file.
    >
    > I use the calendar from MS Works ... aptly named MS Works Colander. If
    >you know someone with Works, the calendar can be installed separately, and
    >without need of a license.

    I have Works Suite 2003 but can't seem to be able to install "only"
    the Calendar app !!! Any ideas ?

    Thanks
    St Bernard, Nov 25, 2003
  13. mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, St Bernard mused:

    | I have Works Suite 2003 but can't seem to be able to install "only"
    | the Calendar app !!! Any ideas ?

    It may be different with 2003. Seems with the previous version, there
    is a separate installer for the Calendar. You might try a custom install,
    and select only the Calendar ... though, if it is now wrapped up into one
    installer, it likely will need to be licensed.
    mhicaoidh, Nov 25, 2003
  14. St Bernard Guest

    On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:12:57 GMT, "mhicaoidh"
    <®êmõvé_mhic_aoidh@hotÑîXmailŠPäM.com> wrote:

    >Taking a moment's reflection, St Bernard mused:
    >|
    >| I have Works Suite 2003 but can't seem to be able to install "only"
    >| the Calendar app !!! Any ideas ?
    >
    > It may be different with 2003. Seems with the previous version, there
    >is a separate installer for the Calendar. You might try a custom install,
    >and select only the Calendar ... though, if it is now wrapped up into one
    >installer, it likely will need to be licensed.

    Tried that and anyway there is no selection possibilty for individual
    comppnents, pit :-(
    St Bernard, Nov 26, 2003