    really annoying when it maximises to the full screen.

    Cheers

    ss.
    Synapse Syndrome, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Synapse Syndrome

    IE Guest

    "Synapse Syndrome" <> wrote in message
    news:bkbc3o$ksr$...

    > Is there a plugin anywhere which stops Firebird from changing size on some
    > websites?

    You don't need a plugin. Firebird has a preference setting to block that.
    Open the Options window, click the Web Features button, and look on the same
    line as "Enable Javascript". There is a button marked "Advanced...". It
    opens a window where you can disable several Javascript-mediated actions.
    IE, Sep 18, 2003

  3. "IE" <> wrote in message

    > "Synapse Syndrome" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > > Is there a plugin anywhere which stops Firebird from changing size on

    some
    > > websites?
    > >

    > You don't need a plugin. Firebird has a preference setting to block that.
    > Open the Options window, click the Web Features button, and look on the

    same
    > line as "Enable Javascript". There is a button marked "Advanced...". It
    > opens a window where you can disable several Javascript-mediated actions.

    Excellent, thank you.

    I'm really impressed with Firebird. It's already so usable.

    ss.
    Synapse Syndrome, Sep 18, 2003
  4. Synapse Syndrome

    Robert Mohr Guest

    http://texturizer.net/firebird/extensions/#Tabbrowser Extensions

    --
    Robert Mohr
    Robert Mohr, Sep 18, 2003
  5. "Robert Mohr" <> wrote in message
    > i believe Synapse Syndrome may or may not have said:
    >
    > > Is there a plugin anywhere which stops Firebird from changing size on

    some
    > > websites?
    > >
    > > Also, from opening in a seperate browser window?
    > > I know I can press the mousewheel, but you can never tell what the next

    page
    > > is going to do.

    > http://texturizer.net/firebird/extensions/#Tabbrowser Extensions

    Nice plugin. Cheers.